Sunday, January 18, 2015

Another Week!


 I can say that this week is slightly heavy week. I need to go school even if I am not feeling good, because next week will be our midterm examination.  I always read my books every evening before I go to sleep there are some lessons especially when it talks about our major subjects that I cannot understand,  the reason why I need to use technology to research those things. There is always temptation when it comes to technology, but even if I am a busy person I still have time to my friends and most especially with God. I always pray that he will always in my side during my examination, he will guide me, and he will not let me cheat. Because I know that temptation is always present. I believe that with his guidance I can answer all those difficult questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment